Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Attitude

Today we have one of the teachers son and his name was Tony to come and teach as about attitude program. We learned what attitude animal we are. There where four attitude program they are names are a lion which is a leader,a otter which is funny,a beaver which is smart and dog which is a peacemaker. 

What I have learned is if you are not the same as other people that means it can lead to somewhere good.

                 I am a otter so that means I am funny!!!
   
                              lion:"let's do it my way!''
                              otter:"let's do it the fun way 
                              beaver:"let's do it the right way
                              dog:"let's keep the peace''
                               So what attitude animal do you think you are ?
                                I am a otter so that means I am funny!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment