Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

My learning pathway

WALT:describe and explain our learning pathway for the 2019
The last two or three week ago, we started working on our learning journey pathway, we talked about a pathway that means our five goals that we have chosen to achieve for this year. I have already listed and chosen my five goals that are positive

1
My 1 goal get better at spelling. How I am going to do that is use mnemonics and remembering information can be difficult then learn a few rules, so sometimes the best way to learn is to know the rules and to learn commonly misspelled words. Then I make a list of the words you have trouble spelling. Then I ask a buddy to check my words misspelled words and gives me feedback on my spelling, The words that are origins in the dictionary. 


2

My 2 goal is to become better at rugby and how I'm going set that is by doing field goals, dropped goals these are two names for the same type of rugby goals. A field goal is similar to a penalty goal in that the ball must go over the goal post and try line and between the sticks posts you score field goals using a drop kick.

3

The acronym smart has several slightly different variations, which can I used to provide a more comprehensive definition of goal setting for this year.

Image result for smart learner


No comments:

Post a Comment